Friday, January 9, 2009

Wardrobe upgrade part 4

Okay so this is not the brown slouchy bag that I promised. Genuinely I could not find a single one that I liked. As soon as I do find out I'll be sure to post about it.

Among many other items I am in major need of a stylish black flat shoe. I love flat shoes as an alternative to the tennis shoe. Don't get me wrong the tennis shoe has its place. But the cute flat shoe can Punch up an outfit. It can make jeans and a polo shirt acceptable in the office on Fridays. At least in my office. I have gold flats and silver flats but I am missing that go to pair of black flats.



I love the snake print. Just a little added interest but still dark and very versatile. These are on Zappos.



Zappos snapped the picture of these shoes at a very odd angle for the shoe. Check out the other views on the website. Totally adorable.


Technically these are not black but there were too cute to not mention. They are not the most affordable option. These are from J. Crew and the good thing about J. Crew is that they have sales regularly.



I am not sure what to think of pointed tow flats. I am more of a round toe girl. But I could be persuaded to make an exception for these from Banana Republic.











1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I love the first pair pictured. You are right, a great pair of black flats is a staple of a great wardrobe!