Friday, January 9, 2009

Wardrobe upgrade part 1

We chimed in a new year, why not start a new wardrobe or at lease upgrade your old one.

I am in the market for all kinds of new additions to my hum drum daily wear. Since one of my resolutions is to lose 20 pounds I am going to hold off on looking for cloths. Accessories always fit no matter what the scale says. Today I am in the mood for a simple silver necklace that I can wear with just about anything. I would like it to be unique but not weird. I have a few in mind.



This one is from Khristinn's shop on Etsy.



This is from James Avery. I love this jeweler. The craftsmanship insures that this is a piece you will have for the rest of your life.



No search for silver would be complete without a stop at Tiffany's. This is the famous Elsa Peretti Bean Pendant.


Decisions decisions.....


In Wardrobe Update part 2 I will explore the options for a gold necklace.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I have missed you. I just wanted you to know that :)


And now I am on etsy and Tiffanys looking for stuff... instead of doing work.

Thanks