Monday, January 26, 2009

Back to the crafts!

A while back I talked about creating a craft area. There has been much work to that space.
Just as a reminder I needed a space that could be dining area as well as a space for me to do crafts.

This is the look I would love to have. Photo from Country Living.

This is what I have to work with. Photos courtesy of me.




Yes, it is a bit messy and there is an extra table top in the corner but I see potential. I think with a little creativity and some elbow grease I can make this boring space into something special. I will begin work this week. I'll keep you posted as I go.
Also I am now a Derby Girl as in Roller Derby. Try outs were yesterday and I could hardly move this morning. My muscles are so sore. I'll have to thank Aimee for this later. It was her big idea.

No comments: