Wednesday, May 23, 2007

" I swear its normal, Ellen DeGeneres feels the same way I do"

Hi, my name is Emily, and I am scared of balloons. They freak me the hell out with all their floaty-ness. The sound they make when they bump together sends chills down my spine. So when I see a website like this it almost causes complete mental melt down. I am fairly positive that I should seek professional help.


In other news: I have some pictures of me riding a horse over the weekend......however I think I will have to get drunk to post them. I'm not sure the internet could handle the hotness that is me on horseback. Al Gore may have to reboot the internet after posting those photos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know it's totally a blogging rule that once pictures are mentioned, they must be posted. Or something. I'm sure there's a memo somewhere.

Now give me some pictures, woman!